iHub is Nairobi’s Innovation Hub for the technology community. It is an open space for the technologists, investors, tech companies and hackers in the area.
The space is a tech community facility. Its focus is on young entrepreneurs, web and mobile phone programmers, designers and researchers.
It thus goes without saying, fast internet connection needs to be the least of any of the communities worries.
This Thursday, March 13 2014, join Mr. Paul Muchene at 1500hrs (GMT +3) as he talks about his experience on designing the network architecture at the innovation hub. He will cover:
- What he does at the iHub
- The iHub network
- Challenges he encountered
- The future of the iHub network
To join the training session
1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/k2/j.php?MTID=t6219be6252e8e098df9043a46b8366b0.
2. Enter your name and email address (or registration ID).
3. Enter the session password: eanog
4. Click “Join Now”.
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.